Situated amidst the beautiful mountain ranges in the scenic Pawana Lake area, a place that will help you awaken to the beauty of nature.You can find true pleasure amongst the chirping of birds, blowing of serene winds and the majestic mountains. Take a tour of the beautiful village, experience the rural life with a lot of natural blessings.
What is included in the tour
- Swimming Pool
- Free parking
- Open Lawn
- One litre mineral water & frooti 100 ml.
- ☕Welcome Hot tea /Hot coffee.
- (Hot Pakoda & biscuit)
- Fruit (corn/water melon/ pineapple)
- Barbeque :(250gm each)(veg/non-veg BBQ)
- Dinner Unlimited.(veg/nonveg)
- Jain Food Available
- Common Comp fire at night
- Mid night tea
- Second day morning Breakfast.
- Attached bathrooms
- With Rain dance
- First Aid kit
- Dj Music system
- Alcohol Allowed (BYOB)
- Sports:( carom,card, cricket, volleyball, football,, bedminton, Archery, dart etc.)
- Trekking guidance.
- Fridges available at no costs.
- Family and kids friendly cottage ground.
- Live Guitar Music on Saturday Nights
Time :- 4:00 PM to 11:00 AM
1. Go to Tikona fort early in the morning which is hardly 20 minutes away from our Campsite and it takes one hour to climb & one hour to descend. Additional guide costs will be charged for this.
Tikona Fort (तिकोना किल्ला) - Historical Places of Maharashtra - YouTube
2. Go for boating and kayaking at your own in Pawana lake. Our representative at campsite will direct you there.
Lonavala Boatings and Water Sport
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not specifically mentioned under the
section "Tour Inclusion".
- Check-In by 04:00 PM at the Pawna campsite and explore the scenic beauty of the lush green Western Ghats.
- Once you are settled down, Tea and Snacks will be served around 5-5:30 PM.
- Indulge in some fun DIY games and activities at the campsite and enjoy the evening to the fullest.
- Grab BBQ Snacks by 7 PM - 8 PM.
- Grab your seat and listen to live music with your loved ones beside the beautiful Pawna lake. (Note: Live music is only available on Saturday NIght)
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the Pawna Lake Camping, while enjoying the beautiful evening with a bonfire and music. If you feel like spending more time gazing at the sky and its stars, all the time and space will be yours.
- Wake up early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise. Get some amazing photos clicked with your squad near to the lake.
- Breakfast will be served at around 08:30 AM.
- After getting ready, you can check out from the campsite by 11:00 AM.