The Valley of Kashmir offers abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscape, the valley is located 300Kms from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow-capped peak that birth the streams & rivers. Home to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is memory of lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers.
The Capital city of Kashmir – Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produce woolen garments and Pashmina shawls.
Wednesday Departure and Sunday arrival(2023)
Things To Carry
- Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs with rain cover): It is important that you pick a good quality backpack with a comfortable fit and straps that won’t give you shoulder pain. You can check out your nearest Decathlon store for a good trekking backpack.
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you head towards the summit, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one on the campsite.
- Floaters or Sandals: Although the entire trek requires a good quality shoe, you still need to let your feet breathe to avoid chafing and blisters. When you are at the camp, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- Trekking Shoes: A good trekking shoe is one that is comfortable, provides ankle support and has a good grip as well. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: It’s important that you keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 2 Track Pants: A good pair of track pants made of polyester will let your skin breathe. They’re lightweight, dry easily and are comfortable to walk around in. You can easily avoid chafing and rashes by investing in a good pair of track pants.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while trekking. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them when they are wet.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is basically an evolved form of a rain coat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from rains.
- 1 Heavy Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry a heavy jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when going on a high altitude trek.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It’s necessary that it dries quickly because wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Windproof Jacket: As you ascend towards high altitude, you get hit by chilly winds and a windbreaker jacket is designed to resist them. They are lightweight and are made of synthetic fibers.
- Woolen Cap: A woolen cap will help prevent cold when you ascend to high altitude. You can also cover your ears to avoid any pain and discomfort you might face in them when going on high altitudes.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands and also provide better grasp on trekking poles.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- 1 Scarf or Balaclava: Along with sun rays and chilly winds, you also get hit by dirt and grime during treks which is why it’s important to carry a scarf or balaclava so you can cover your face when needed.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it’s important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & SunScreen (SPF 40+): In order to avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Antibacterial powder: To avoid rashes that develop from bacterial infestation in your armpits and other parts of your body.
- Water Bottle 1 Lt.: Hydration is extremely important when it comes to trekking. To carry a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Headlamp or torch: You can’t rely on moonlight when you are in the mountains. A torch or even a headlamp with a fresh pair of batteries is always a good idea to bring along.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: A few cuts and bruises are almost inevitable when you are on a trek so carrying a medical kit with bandages, dettol etc is necessary.
- Dark Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti glare shades depending upon the exposure of the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip on glasses etc.
- Trekking Pole: Trekking pole assists in more than one way. It saves energy while also providing stability and helps you to maintain proper balance.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in a polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter in the mountains.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all great moments from your trek.. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Customised Cost Srinagar to Srinagar
|2 People Cost||20,000/- per person for 2 people|
|4 People Cost||15,500/- per person for 4 people|
For More people Customised plan available
Please note that at any given point of time if the event has participants count which is 6 or less in number the event might get automatically converted into a customised one, i.e there shall be a local representative from Trekfit that will greet you directly at the starting point.
What is included in the tour
What is included in the tour
- Airport pick up & drop
- All local sightseeing
- Driver allowance / toll / parking / road tax / fuel charge / permit charge
- Internal transport in Non ac vehicle
- 1 Night Stay in a houseboat in Dal Lake
- 1 Night Stay in Pahalgam (2/3/4 sharing room in a 3 Star Property as per booking)
- 2 Night Stay in Srinagar (2/3/4 sharing room in a 3 Star Property as per booking)
- Hot water, Wifi & Power backup
Food MAP (Veg & Non Veg Buffet)
- Day 1 (Dinner)
- Day 2 (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Day 3 (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Day 4 (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Day 5 (Breakfast)
Shikara Ride for 1 hours in Dal Lake
24/7 Back-end Support
What is NOT included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gulmarg Gondola Charges as mentioned below:
- Phase I (Gulmarg to Kongdoor) Rs. 740/-
- Phase II (Kongdoor to Aparwath) Rs. 950/-
- Total Amount for both Phases Rs. 1,690/-
- Entry fees for Gardens, Museums or any other monuments
- Zojila Pass, Thajwas Glacier (Sonamarg) @ 4500/- Approx. Per 07 Seater Vehicle
- Betaab Valley, Aru Valley &Chandanwari (Pahalgam) @ 2200 Per 07 Seater vehicle
- Chain Jeeps due to Heavy snowfall to reach Gulmarg from Tangmarg During Winters if Required
- Items of personal use like Porter, Tips, Laundry, Telephone calls, Mineral water etc
- Pony rides
- Arrive before 12 PM.
- After arrival at Srinagar Airport we will be travelling to Pahalgam via Pampore (world famous Saffron is cultivated here) and town of Awantipora. We will reach Pahalgam by evening.
- Pahalgam: Pahalgam or the Valley of Shepherds is a beautiful hill station situated at height of 2,740 meters from sea level is at a distance 95 Kms from Srinagar. It has a confluence of the streams flowing from the Sheshnag Lake which is situated at a higher altitude and Lidder River. This place also serves as starting point for the Holy Amarnath Yatra. With the beautiful Lidder river flowing by its side and breath taking views of the Snow Clad Mountains, Pahalgam is a must visit place in Kashmir.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
- Betaab Valley: Betaab Valley located at a distance of 15 Kms from Pahalgam and is famous because of the film shooting of movies like ‘Betaab’ and ‘Bobby'. This place which was known as ‘Hajan Valley’ was renamed as ‘Betaab Valley’ due to the movie name. Here you can find a house which is called as ‘Bobby Hut’ that was shown in the movie Bobby.
- Chandanwari: Situated 16-km from Pahalgam, Chandanwari is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every year in the month of Sawan (July/August). (Separate Vehicle at Extra Cost)
- Other places to see in Pahalgam are River Rafting Point, National Park as well as a horse riding trip to Baisaran Meadows. (At your own cost)
- Then we will proceed to Srinagar. On reaching Srinagar we will proceed for sightseeing of following places:
- Shalimar Garden: Shalimar Bagh (Garden) or the 'Abode of Love' was built by Emperor Jehangir for his wife Nur Jahan in 1616. It is the largest Mughal Garden in Kashmir. This garden is spread over 31 Acres and has four terraces rising one above the other.
- Nishat Bagh: Nishat Bagh or ‘Garden of Bliss’ or ‘Garden of Joy’ situated in Srinagar is the second largest Mughal Garden in Kashmir. This garden was laid down by Asif Khan, brother of Empress Noor Jahan in 1633 AD on the banks of Dal Lake. This garden has 12 terraces each representing different Zodiac Signs and beautiful water channel flowing right in the middle of the garden.
- Then we will take a Shikara (Boat) Ride in Dal Lake. This Shikara Ride which will be done for one hour is one of a kind experience. Here during this ride while relaxing in a beautiful Shikara you can admire the peaks surrounding Srinagar, watch the Dal Lake Coast, indulge in some shopping in Shikara, visit Nehru Park, Lotus Garden and Char Chinar Island. Here you can have a quick Photo Stop and take a Snap dressed in traditional Kashmiri Attire. Then we will check in a beautiful House Boat. House Boats or the Floating Homes and a best option to unwind and experience the old world charm of Kashmir. This Intricately Carved Wood Panelled House Boats are like a Self Sufficient Homes which includes Drawing Rooms and Bed Rooms.
- Overnight stay in House boat in Dal Lake.
- After breakfast we will proceed Gulmarg. First a small description of Gulmarg.
- Gulmarg is a hill resort located at distance of 52 Kms from Srinagar. This Ski Resort was established in the year 1927 by the Britishers. Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty but also the country's premier ski resort. Gulmarg is Famous for its Gondola (Asia’s Highest and Longest Cable Car) which can ferry about 600 people per hour and is also the highest lift-served ski resort in the world providing a downhill ski run of 5.2 km from a height of 14,000 ft in the Apharwat range.
- After reaching Gulmarg proceed for cable car ride. You can enjoy Gondola Ride (Cable Car Ride) which takes you to 12000 Ft. on Kongdoori Mountain. After enjoying in the snow return back to Srinagar by afternoon. Dinner.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
- After breakfast we will proceed to Sonmarg, this place is renowned for trekking and hiking trails.
- Sonmarg: Sonamarg or Sonmarg, located at a hefty altitude of 2,740 m above sea level, literally means 'Meadow of Gold'. The picturesque natural beauty of the region brought this name to Sonmarg. Sonmarg, a town surrounded by breath taking glaciers and serene lakes, is a snow covered beautiful flower-laden meadow in the majestic Himalayan mountain region. Sonmarg in the Kashmir valley is the gateway to Ladakh and situated just before the Zojii La pass.
- Arrive at Sonmarg by afternoon and proceed for local sightseeing which includes visit Thajiwas Glaciar.
- Thajiwas Glacier: Thajiwas Glaciar is situated at a distance of 3 Kilometers from Sonmarg. Here you can choose to go on foot or Horseback. This place will give you a real experience of a glacier which is situated 3000 meters above sea level. On the way you can enjoy shining frozen lake with greenery scattered all over the surrounding mountains. This place is famous with trekking enthusiast and all those who want to enjoy sledging on the snow. Thajiwas Glacier is the most visited place in Sonmarg.
- Evening return back to Srinagar.
- Overnight stay at Srinagar.
- You can book your return flight after 12 PM. We will be dropping you at the airport by 9 AM
After breakfast, we will proceed to Srinagar Airport for departure. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. We wish you a happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead
Imp Note -
IRCTC Rules -
1. Kindly note that Trekfit makes its tickets from IRCTC-certified agents
2. We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
3. Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
4. However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and Trekfit does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
5. There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half-seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and Trekfit Adventures is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
6. It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train.
7. The seat availability of trains depends from season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons.
8. Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
9. Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that Trekfit won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
10. Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.
Trekfit Adventures Policies:
Seats will be reserved only after full payment. Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event. A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice. We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
Please send a screenshot on 9112000530 after booking.
.You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530.
Bank Account details:-
- Trekfit Adventures
- Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
- Ifsc : CNRB0002829
- MSFC, Senapati bapat road
- Payment options:-