Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers and a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga. Also known for its hippie culture.
Kheerganga is a hot spring situated at an altitude of 9,750ft in the Parvati valley.
It is a magical place, one dip into the springs and all tensions fade away from your body. You won’t even feel like getting out of the spring.
What is included in the tour
- Delhi to Delhi Volvo transfers
- Stay in a hotel/Luxury Camps in Kasol
- Stay in Camps at Kheerganga
- Meals as planned(Dinner on Day 2, Breakfast and Dinner on Day 3, Breakfast on Day 4)
- Guide for trekking from Kasol to Kasol
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses not mentioned above
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Kasol and Chalal village
- Guided trek to Kheerganga
- Delhi to Delhi Volvo transfers
- Kheerganga trek
- Parvati valley Panaromic views
- Day 1:Departure from Delhi
- Board your Volvo bus from Majnu ka Tilla at 6.00 pm
- Day 2:Chalal Village | Kasol Exploration | Cafe Hopping
- We will reach Kasol by morning, Check-in to the hotel
- Post brunch, head out to explore Chalal and Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib.
- In the evening explore the cafes and chill in Kasol.
- Overnight stay in Kasol.
- Day 3: Trek to Kheerganga
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, drive to Barshaini and start trekking to Kheerganga.
- It takes around 5-7 hours to reach the spring.
- Check-in to the camps and head to the springs for an exquisite swim.
- Spend the night under a sky full of stars and surrounded by mountains.
- Overnight stay in Kheerganga.
- Day 4:Kasol to Delhi
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas.
- Post breakfast, trek back to Barshaini (the same trail).
- Drive to Kasol from Barshaini.
- Spend some time in Kasol, evening departure to Delhi by 5 PM.
- Day 5:Arrival in Delhi
- Reach Delhi in the morning
Please note that at any given point of time if the event has participants count which is 6 or less in number the event might get automatically converted into a customised one, i.e there shall be a local representative from Trekfit that will greet you directly at the starting point.
Imp Note -
IRCTC Rules -
1. Kindly note that Trekfit makes its tickets from IRCTC-certified agents
2. We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
3. Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
4. However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and Trekfit does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
5. There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half-seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and Trekfit Adventures is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
6. It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train.
7. The seat availability of trains depends from season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons.
8. Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
9. Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that Trekfit won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
10. Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.