Nothing matches the charm of a fun-filled road trip with your friends and family. Blessed with splendid views, countryside vibes and fresh air, road trips are great for our overall well-being. Make your new year celebration perfect with these spectacular road trip in Kerala.
Customised Package -
|No of People||Vehicle||Per Person Cost|
What is included in the tour
- Travel in 3AC train from Pune/Mumbai to Ernakulem and back(for train package people)
- Internal transport in tempo traveler/SUV as per group size
- 5 Nights Accomodation in delux hotels on triple and quad sharing basis with extra matress
- Guide charges
- Team Captains
- Kathakali, Kalarippayattu Entry fees
- Meal plan:- 5 Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of meals are not included you can order in the restaurants
- Lunch/Dinner-200-250 meal
- Tatkal charges if required
- Any rescue medical, no control situation or emergency exit charges
- Allepey boating charges(500-800) might vary during peak season
- Ziplining charges(500-800)
- Jatayu earth centre entry charges and cable car charges
- Train, vehicle delay and misses charges are to be borned by participants
- Any personal expenses apart from inclusions
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.
Kerela Road Trip
Kolukkumalai peak trek
Periyar national park
- ERNAKULAM TO ERKAKULAM-13499
- PUNE TO PUNE-17499
- MUMBAI TO MUMBAI-18499
Imp Note -
IRCTC Rules -
1. Kindly note that Trekfit makes its tickets from IRCTC-certified agents
2. We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
3. Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
4. However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and Trekfit does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
5. There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half-seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and Trekfit Adventures is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
6. It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train.
7. The seat availability of trains depends from season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons.
8. Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
9. Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that Trekfit won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
10. Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.