Architectural marvels, exquisite handicrafts, vibrant culture, and delectable cuisine are just a few of this magnificent state's many highlights. Rajasthan, a magical land set amidst a vast desert, is synonymous with romance and chivalry.Feel their culture and tradition as if it were your own! A complete Rajasthan package includes options such as visiting luxurious palaces, seeing vintage cars, going on camel safaris in golden sand dunes, having fun shopping in Jaipur Bazars, and getting soaked in the cultural beauty of Pushkar.
You also experience some of the most beautiful places in Udaipur on this amazing trip with us to Rajasthan.
Customised Package -
|NO OF PEOPLE||VEHICLE||PER PERSON COST|
1.Please note that at any given point of time if the event has participants count which is 6 or less in number the event might get automatically converted into a customised one, i.e there shall be a local representative from Trekfit that will greet you directly at the starting point.
2.Train tickets costing is considered as per the availability.If tickets are in waiting list then tatkal tickets will be provided and the cost of tickets will be almost 1.5 times.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Pune/Mumbai and back in 3AC trains
- Accommodation in hotels and camps on triple sharing basis(extra matress will be provided in each room on rotational basis)
- Internal transport in AC Bus
- 2 Meals a Day Breakfast and Dinner starting from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Tour guides throughout the trip
- Pune to Mumbai in 2S trains
- Basic first Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monument entry charges
- Meals which are not included
- Anything not mentioned above
- Places Covered
- Pune people will take an early afternoon 2s train to Mumbai
- Mumbai people will report at Mumbai central by sharp 6.00pm
- We arrive in Jaipur early morning around 12.30pm.
- We freshen up in the train itself and head to City Palace for sightseeing
- Later explore Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Evening you can go some street shopping in the Bapu Bazaar
- Later dinner at hotel and overnight stay
- Early morning check out and have your breakfast later we head towards Amer fort
- Explore the magical marvel of Amer fort followed by Jal Mahal
- We head towards Ajmer Darga Sharif one of the most sacred places in India
- Later we reach Pushkar and check in into hotel overnight at Hotel
- Wake up freshen up and have your breakfast
- Later head towards Pushkar lake with over 500 temples
- Later we visit the Bramha temple one of very few that exist in the country
- Later overnight towards Jodhpur
- Arrive midnight in Jodhpur hotel check in rest freshen up and have breakfast
- Later we explore the world famous UNESCO site of Mehranghar fort
- Later we visit Umaid Bhavan palace and Jaswant Thada
- Later depart post lunch towards Udaipur
- Reach Udaipur by night and enjoy some new year celebration
- Overnight at Hotel
- Wake up and leave towards Udaipur sightseeing post lunch
- Visit Fateh Sagar lake and Lake pichola along with City Palace
- Dinner followed by Overnight at hotel
- Wake up early morning later freshen up and pack your luggage
- Later we visit the local market for shopping
- Later rest of day at leisure for you to go cafe hopping or explore around
- Evening reach railway station and take train back to Mumbai and Pune
- Arrive in Pune/Mumbai as per schedule
Note:Incase direct trains are not available we will find the best possible combinations to provide connecting trains for the journey bothways. No complaints regarding the trains later will be entertained.
- Jaipur to Udaipur-15999/-
- Mumbai to Mumbai-18999/-
- Pune to Pune-19999/-
- Every Tuesday Departure from Pune/Mumbai
- Every Wed and Fri Departures from Jaipur
IRCTC Rules -
1. Kindly note that Trekfit makes its tickets from IRCTC-certified agents
2. We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
3. Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
4. However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and Trekfit does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
5. There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half-seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and Trekfit Adventures is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
6. It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train.
7. The seat availability of trains depends from season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons.
8. Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
9. Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that Trekfit won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
10. Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.