Statue of Unity:
Statue of Unity, an iconic 182 meters tall bronze statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the Iron Man of India is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Situated against the backdrop of the scenic Satpura and Vindhyachal hills in Kevadia, Gujarat, this iconic memorial overlooks the dramatic Narmada River and the expansive Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Soak in the scenic oneness, marvel at the structure, and get inspired by the man who united all 562 princely states of the country to form the Republic of India! If a visit to the Statue of Unity has been on your bucket list for a while, book your journey with TTrikon. Make the most!
Ekta Nursery is a plant nursery located near the Statue of Unity in Gujarat, India. The nursery specializes in a variety of plants, including ornamental plants, fruit trees, medicinal plants, and herbs.
According to some online sources, the Ekta Nursery offers a wide range of plant species, including mango, lemon, chikoo, guava, amla, and pomegranate. They also sell decorative plants such as cactus, bonsai, and bamboo. In addition to selling plants, the nursery provides landscaping and gardening services to customers.
The nursery is located in Kevadia Colony, which is about 3 km from the Statue of Unity. It is open seven days a week from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
The Viewing Gallery near the Statue of Unity is a platform located at the height of 153 meters (500 feet) in the statue's chest area, providing visitors with a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape. The gallery is accessible by a high-speed elevator that takes visitors to the top in less than 30 seconds.
The gallery offers a 360-degree view of the Narmada River, the Sardar Sarovar Dam, and the surrounding hills and forests. Visitors can also see the small towns and villages around the area from the gallery. The Viewing Gallery is an excellent place to get a bird's eye view of the world's tallest statue and the scenic beauty of the area.
Narmada River Musical Aarti
The Narmada River Musical Aarti is a daily ritual that takes place on the banks of the Narmada River near the Statue of Unity in Gujarat, India. The Aarti is a devotional ceremony that involves the offering of light, incense, and water to the river, accompanied by hymns and devotional songs.
The Narmada River is considered to be one of the seven holy rivers in India, and the Aarti is a way of expressing reverence and gratitude to the river. The Musical Aarti is performed every evening, just after sunset, and is a popular attraction for visitors to the Statue of Unity.
The Aarti is accompanied by live music and devotional singing, creating a peaceful and serene atmosphere. Visitors can participate in the Aarti by offering their own light, incense, and flowers to the river. The event is free and open to the public, and visitors are encouraged to arrive early to secure a good viewing spot.
1.Please note that at any given point of time if the event has participants count which is 6 or less in number the event might get automatically converted into a customised one, i.e there shall be a local representative from Trekfit that will greet you directly at the starting point.
2.Train tickets costing is considered as per the availability.If tickets are in waiting list then tatkal tickets will be provided and the cost of tickets will be almost 1.5 times.
What is included in the tour
What is included in the tour
- Train tickets (Non-AC sleeper class) to and from Mumbai
- Triple Sharing Stay at Premium Hotel ( Rs 1000 Extra for Couple Sharing )
- Day 1 Breakfast, Dinner & Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch ( Veg Meal )
- Internal Transfers
- Entry fees for Monuments and Sight-Seeing
- Guide Charges
- Govt / Local charges as applicable
- Trikon Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during train travel.
- Day 1 Lunch and Day 2 Dinner
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned above.
- Any Additional Activity during Sight-Seeing
- Any expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, water bottles, etc.
- Take a tour of the largest statue in the world, the Statue of Unity.
- At the chest of the statue is a viewing gallery with a height of 135 meters.
- Zoo's Pet Zoo and Jungle Safari will delight your kids.
- In the vicinity of the cactus garden is a butterfly garden
- Glow Garden - shiny figures and optical illusion.
- Narmada River musical Aarti
- Laser show
- Miyawaki Forest - Human Wonder
- Sardar Sarovar Dam
Day 0 - Friday Night
Meet Trikon Team at Dadar Terminus at 11:00 pm and Board Dadar Ekta Nagar Super-Fast Express at 11:50 pm. You can take alternate trains before this train also or choose to reach Vadodara via Bus or Private Vehicle.
Day 1 -Saturday,
Reach Ekta Nagar Station by 6:00 am and take bus to reach Statue of Unity. Keep your luggage at Clock Room as Check in time at 12 pm. Post Breakfast start exploring Sardar Sarovar Dam, valley of flowers with 100 varieties of flowers, magical laser show in the museum to know more about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and purpose behind making this statue. You can have lunch at the canteen present at Statue of Unity. Not to forget the scenic beauty of Narmada River and Vindhya Range, this keeps you glued to its beauty. Come to the hotel for dinner and sleep for the day.
Day 2 - Sunday:
Wakeup call around 06.00 am. Let's have breakfast and post check out, head straight to explore Jungle Safari & Pet Zone, Maze Garden, Ekta Nursery, Cactus Garden, Butterfly Park, Nutrition Park, etc. After having lunch at Café near the Cactus Garden and posting all the amazing pictures clicked at the parks, we should be all set to seek the blessings of Narmada Aarti and enjoy the spectacular laser show after by late evening around 7 pm.
We can eventually have a quick bite and reach the railway station on time for our return journey.
Day 3 Monday:
Reach Mumbai by 7 am. Trip concludes
IRCTC Rules -
1. Kindly note that Trekfit makes its tickets from IRCTC-certified agents
2. We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
3. Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
4. However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and Trekfit does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
5. There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half-seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and Trekfit Adventures is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
6. It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train.
7. The seat availability of trains depends from season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons.
8. Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
9. Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that Trekfit won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
10. Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.