- Have you ever experienced trekking amid two popular hill stations? If not, then you should visit the Rajmachi fort. Rajmachi Trek, a trek between the two most popular hill stations of Maharashtra- Lonavala, and Karjat.
- Witness hundreds of fireflies in the night trek towards campsite creating bioluminense to attract their mates.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by bus from Pune to the trekking point .
- Tented stay with mats/basic homestay(if it rains)
- Homely cooked Dinner
- Some music /chill games at night
- Trekfit Leaders to keep you engaged
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any extra water/snacks purchased
- Fort Elevation: Jungle trail
- Difficulty: Easy
- Endurance: Moderate
- Length: Approx. 6 km
- Height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
- Nearest City: Lonavala
- Stay: Tent Stay
- Shrivardhan Fort Exploration
- Local village food
- First Magical sunrise
- Tent camping experience
- Pune Itinaray:(Local Train Transport)
- Gather at Liv Space Mall,Senapati Bapat road at 7.30 pm
- 9.30pm:The vehicle will drop near to base village.We will go walking till the base village .
- 10.30 pm: Reach the base village and have a delicious dinner. Followed by camp setup
- 11.00 pm: Enjoy the night with friends under a blanket full of sky and music
- 6.00 am: Wakeup and start trek to Shrivardhan fort to catch the sunrise
- 8.00 am: Click amazing pictures from the top and reach base back
- 9.00 am: Have to breakfast and start walking towards your bus and board your vehicle.
- 1.00 pm: Reach Pune