Imagine pristine clean beaches and beautiful hidden waterfalls. Moreover, imagine two days of a flawless life. That’s what the stunning landscape of Gokarna has in store for you. Gokarna trip is popular for its laid-back, unspoiled and rustic nature, it has been one of the most popular trip spots in India for a decade. A well-known peninsula on the border of Karnataka. Gokarna is a classic example of the perfect kinda blend- coasts, exotic landscapes clubbed with the hippie madness
If you love beaches,want to explore Murudeshwar temple,Honnavar Boating this trip is for you.
Every Friday Night Departure and Tuesday Morning return.
Batch Start dates:-
What is included in the tour
- All internal transfers as mentioned above
- Tempo traveler seater bus from Pune to Gokarna and back
- Three breakfasts and three lunch
- All activities and entries to places as per itinerary
- All guide and local expertise charges
- First-aid assistance
- Stay in a hotel in Gokarna for two nights on a triple and quad sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned above
What makes this tour special
- Visit to Murudeshwar Temple highest shiva statue in Arabian sea
- Visit to Yana Caves and Vibhuti falls
- Gokarna cafe hopping
- Experience the laid back culture
- Visit Honnavar backwaters
- Visit Gokarna Temple
- Day 1:Gokarna Trip Begins
- 7.00pm:Pickup from SB Road
- 7.30 pm: Pickup from Xion Mall Hinjewadi
- Take a cab or train from Mumbai to Pune from Dadar to Wakad(self cost)
- Pickup as per volvo pickup points starting night 10.00pm the pickup points are multiple across Bangalore we will sharing the list one day prior the departure.
- Day 2:Arrival in Gokarna | Beach Trek
- Early morning arrive in Gokarna and check-in into hotel
- Enjoy your breakfast and rest for a while after an overnight travel
- Later get ready for an funfilled beach trek from Belakan beach to Om beach
- This will take you through the amazing beaches of Gokarna and soak you into the raw beauty
- The evening chill in the cafes and reach back to hotel post dinner
- Day 3:Mahabaleshwar temple |Yana Caves, Vibhuti falls | Overnight at Murudeshwara
- Early morning wake up and leave for Mahabaleshwar temple
- Post breakfast head to Yana caves
- Later visit Yana Caves and explore
- Post Yana Caves we will move towards Vibhuti falls lunch on the way
- Reach back to Gokarna late evening sunset on the way
- Later reach Murudeshwara for an overnight stay.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay
- Later celebrate christmas with group for christmas batch
- Day 4:Honnavar, Murudeshwar | Departure to Pune
- Early morning visit Murudeshwar temple post breakfast on the way visit Honnavar
- Explore Honnavar and have lunch
- Post lunch we visit Mirjan fort and depart home
- Day 5:Reach Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore early morning by 8-10 am
- Your trip ends on a happy note with loads of memories
- Mumbai people can take a cab back from Wakad to Dadar
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 12 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
The rooms will be on triple and quad sharing basis
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips